I don’t know if you have ever visited the old CrossRoads Professional Counseling site before, but it was a little outdated. Once I created this blog, The CrossRoads We Encounter, most of my time was spent over here or developing my business coaching site Christian Business Crossroads.
I kept having hints that I needed to combine the counseling site and this blog. It just made sense.
But, of course, it cost money. It would take time. See the justification mode we can put ourselves into.
Well, at this point I think God is ready for me to move. To move on to a holistic approach to providing counseling and spiritual growth resources and services.
Time For A New Site
How do I know it is time?
The company I built the Crossroads Professional Counseling site on disappeared.
They are completely gone and so is my site. [Of course, they are still trying to charge me each month, but that is just the irony of the whole thing!]
So we had a great idea! Let’s build a consolidated Counseling and Life Coaching site that includes the blog and all of our services and programs. And this time we will start right away – considering that people can’t find us, we better!
New Site Contents
So we are close! Next week we will launch the new CrossRoadCounselor.com! It will look similar but work a whole lot better!
It will include:
- All of the blog archives of The Crossroads We Encounter.
- Counseling information and resources.
- Life coaching information and resources.
- Information about Suzanne Jones, the other Licensed Professional Counselor in my practice!
- An easy direct way to get in touch for prayer, appointments or questions!
We need your help to get the word out that our site is alive and well and now living on WordPress. We want to turn the site into more of a community resource.
Spreading the Light
Please be a part of helping to grow this resource. Here is how:
- Send me questions you have about life issues or spiritual growth. We will answer you personally plus it will provide us topics for the blog!
- Add to the conversation by commenting on posts. I would love for the community to learn from each other in addition to just my perspective.
- Write your own blog post about the topics. Refer back to CrossroadCounselor.com and truly spread the conversation. After all, we want to be “lights in the world”.
- Spread the word! Mention it on Twitter, Facebook or to your friends!
- Mostly, help by enjoying the site and using the information, community and conversations for your own personal health, growth, and community!
We are thankful to be able to offer our counseling and coaching services to the Baton Rouge and Prairieville area. We will send a special post when we are actually live, but it is planned for the week of April 4, 2011!
I don’t think I have ever asked for a post to be passed on before, but I am hoping you will pass this one, and the “go live” announcement, to your friends on Facebook and Twitter. We truly want to become an interactive community! Thanks in advance!